Thursday, January 10, 2013

From My Heart



The following quote is the first one from this book which was my gift from Lis and Joe on Christmas morning.

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and  crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
- Agatha Christie, writer

Unfortunately, I can not crush cancer.

But I would if I could and I know I would have an army standing behind me, helping.

Here is to all the mothers whose hearts celebrate with my heart and love my son, Joe like their own.

Words are inadequate to express my deep appreciation for all the love and support for my children, Lis and Joe. Support from moms, step moms and the men who love their women and children. And from the moms yet to be.

Take on the day.

Love to all,

Doreen




No comments: